BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 29 October 2012

What I would do for a new wardrobe...

I am starting to really notice that my wardrobe needs some serious attention. I cant remember the last time I bought a great pair of shoes or a dress! I am having a slight obsession with online shopping at the moment and spend hours clicking through pages of fashion blogs and shopping sites without purchasing a bloody thing! Maybe that's another reason I haven't been writing too much! 

I have also noticed that my choices of what to wear to work lately are seriously limited. I started doing a major wardrobe clean out today and have started selling some old crap on eBay to make way for some new purchases.

If Saturday Lotto came my way, the first thing I would shop for is shoes! (while on holidays in Hawaii with all my family and friends of course). 

(My Friend Franky)

(All about Edie)

(My Friend Franky)

(Atlantic Pacific)

I don't go out much anymore and do not have too many places to wear heels to... but I know if I had some like these, I would find somewhere to wear them. HOT.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...