BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 29 June 2012

I need a new hairstyle...

My hair is ridiculously long at the moment. By far, its the longest its ever been. I think it looks stupid and ratty but I have kept it long for K who loves it like this. Why - I have no idea?

He complains when it gets all over his face while he sleeps.
He complains that it clogs the drain in the shower.
He complains when I have to blow dry it and he wants me to hurry up.
He complains when he has to cut it out of the vacuum cleaner (see pic below). Ewwww.


I am really over my hair to be honest. Apart from the reasons above, which are all absolutely true, its hard to dry in the mornings before work, its annoying to wash, I never have time to straighten or curl it properly, and at work I have to have it back in a boring ponytail or bun because it looks so unprofessional.

My hair would be great for teenagers living in the shire, going to the beach all day... but I am not a teenager and I hate the beach. So. I have made the decision. I need a new hairstyle. Pronto.

Prerequisites;
  • I want it to be easy to manage.
  • I want it to be long enough to tie up for the gym.
  • I want it to be a similar sort of colour.
  • I don't want too many layers as I want it to get thicker.
Here are some that I have been looking at;








(All photos courtesy of Google Images)

I love Heidi and Miley's do's the most but I would want it to be a bit longer than these. Decisions. Decisions. It will never look as good as it does in Hollywood so I should just suck it up and do it. 

Stay tuned. 

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...