BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 20 April 2012

Logies Fashion 2012 - Some of my faves

There were a few stunners on the red carpet and here are some of my faves for the Logies 2012!

Kate Ritchie
(Fab Sugar)

Ada Nicodemou
(Herald Sun)

Natarsha Belling
(Yahoo News)

Magdelena Rose
(The Australian)


And then I did like Delta and Jesinta as well - but for Delta I wish she would try something different than her usual go-to look of relaxed boho hippie with big hair!! Same same same! Jesinta's dress was lovely but I think the belt made her a bit too casual . Her hair looked great!

Delta Goodrem
(Pop Sugar)

Jesinta Campbell
(Fab Sugar)

In pulling together my favourite looks of the 2012 Logies, it seems I had quite a penchant for the darker colours - I guess that makes sense as I am slightly obsessed with blue and navy at the moment. Overall, I felt like there were more misses than hits from 2012. Thoughts?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...