BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 5 April 2012

HAPPY HAPPY EASTER

I am so excited for my four and a half day weekend, starting in about three hours!!! So exciting. I love working for the Government and being happy and surprised when they tell us that we can have half a day off today for free... no making up the time at a later date, no docking of the pay. Amazing. This would never have happened in my old PR job in the private sector.

This weekend we have lots of family plans including welcoming back K's brother from the Navy (Melbourne), celebrating with K's Dad who is here for a visit from NZ and also celebrating with my family before my brother heads off to do a physio prac in Orange for 5 weeks. I also have a big Saturday night planned with my girlfriends which I am really looking forward to as well.

Disney Clip Art

Ahhhh I love long weekends.

Have a safe and happy Easter weekend!
xx

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...