BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Food is the key!

I was just talking to K this morning about how going from no exercise ever to at least 5 days of exercise per week is not making me skinny! Strict diet is the key - and let me tell you - I eat pretty well, but apparently not well enough.

Anyhow, I just got to work and came across this article - very interesting and worth a read.

This weekend, K and I are going to Orange to visit my brother, and guess what? In Orange its FOOD Week!!! So needless to say my diet this weekend is going to suck. Cheese and wine daily - what's wrong with that huh? ;)

(Live.Guide.com.au)

Anyway my point is, that for weight loss, food is the important factor. Starting from Monday I am back on the 'eating right' track. Promise.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...