BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 12 March 2012

Week 5 started today

Today was the start of week 5 - 12WBT and I gotta say, I am loving it! I knew I would as I started doing the last round, but I didn't think I would get this much satisfaction from it. I go to work with K six mornings a week and work out in the gym for at least an hour, usually more.

I have hardly lost any weight so far but I can't believe the progress I am making. I couldn't run at all in week 1 and now I am doing at least 30 minutes most days of interval power walking and jogging. So impressed with myself!

I was just away for the weekend staying with K's family and unfortunately, its just not easy to eat properly when someone else is cooking food for you, but I try and make the healthiest choices when I am not following the eating plan as closely as I do normally.

I need to get the eating right so I can start to notice the weight loss more. At least I know its the healthiest way to lose weight and its not some silly crash diet where I will regain the weight as soon as the program ends.

Today I had a massive workout at lunch time which wasn't my smartest move! I didn't eat anything and 2 hours and a hectic session later, I was nearly fainting! Will make sure I eat next Monday because these are the only days I don't go before work.

I love getting fitter. I really want to start to notice the change in my body shape soon! Where is my body transformation? I feel it coming!!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...