BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Our new family home!

My parents sold our family home last week and although I burst into tears immediately after the SOLD was called out at the auction, I feel better about it every day. We grew up there and for the past 16 years it has been our sanctuary of good times and wonderful family memories.

Mum and Dad have purchased a run down home a few suburbs further from us, which overlooks the golf course and has a block of vacant land next to it which means there is only one neighbour. A big bonus in suburban Sydney!

I will love and miss the home they have sold so much but I am being positive and focusing on the fact that family always sticks together and we will make new memories somewhere else.

This way my grandfather can move in too! I hate the thought of him being so far away and all alone so it will be nice to have him close. The best part is, we are getting the back decking and his poppy flat designed by an architect and built before they move in. I find this so exciting and I don't even live there! ha ha

I am sure there will be some updates about this in the coming weeks too! I am such a homebody and love that I have something new to focus on.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...