BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 9 January 2012

Four weeks later...

I cannot believe it has been four weeks since I last posted. It has been such as busy time. Every spare second I have, I am buying new furniture, building Ikea pieces, decorating, cleaning and organising our home.

I'm sure I have mentioned, this is the busiest time for me at work as well, so I am constantly writing work emails on the weekends. And Christmas and New Year as always was manic.

Anyway, I have so much to write about but just haven't had the time to do it. After Australia Day my time will be much more free so I will be back in the blogosphere but until then I will be missing in action a fair bit. I will make a concious effort to write a few more posts between now and then and upload some photos too!

Happy New Year to all!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...