BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 9 December 2011

Lights of Christmas - Sydney

Last night, I went down to watch a project my team has been working on for a few weeks now. The launch of Lights of Christmas was, let me just say, soooooo beautiful! I recommend everyone go down to see it shining on the facade of St Mary's Cathedral.

The creative director and his team have done a stellar job in such a short space of time and deserve props for executing the light projections perfectly.

My colleagues have also done an incredible job working on this from a NSW Government perspective from start to finish. These photos do it no justice... make sure you check it out before Christmas!

MC and Choir getting ready to launch Lights of Christmas!


This was my favourite imagery... doves landing on the facade! 

Beautiful tree in 3D...

...that turned into a Christmas tree!

Officially open! So pretty! 
(All images from my iPhone)

I loved it way more than last year's one! It really is worth a visit. 

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...