BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 7 November 2011

Sorry Kim...

As most would know... I am obsessed with the Kardashian's. I follow them religiously and I am pretty much getting Foxtel just so I can watch their shows. In saying that, I was so disappointed to hear of Kim's divorce after 72 days (read my post from November 1).

I saw this interview of Kim & Khloe in Sydney with Paula Joye recently and now I feel my outburst was a little hasty. As soon as I saw this I felt instant sadness for her. She seems devastated.

(The Age)

Not sure what went so very wrong for them, but I do know that I wouldn't wish divorce on anyone. Especially if Kris was misbehaving, as some media reports are saying.

Just want to say sorry Kim. I feel bad for my outburst. I hope you start to feel better soon and keep on being the total glamazon that you are.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...