BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Really?... like... Really?

Kim K and Kris... divorced... in 72 days? Really?

(TMZ.com)

I mean, I cant say I am surprised as such. I thought he was a total arrogant pig on the show. They argued a lot and he really wanted her to live in his Minnesota house... that was never going to happen Kris. Seriously.

But to be honest, I have to say I am a little disappointed. I believed that their marriage was "for real". Let me clarify, that by "for real", I mean by Hollywood standards, not by normal-average-joe-standards like me and my friends. I certainly didn't think they would divorce within 2 years.  But 72 days? What a joke. I thought Kim had way more class than that?

I feel like I, as the viewer/consumer/fan, have been taken advantage of so that she and E-News could gather more fortune for themselves. I have been taken for a joy ride.

I am starting to wonder whether it is all a sham? The show. The relationships. The marriages. Are we in a worldwide episode of The Truman Show? Or is the divorce just another publicity stunt? After Kris' comments this afternoon about "willing to do whatever it takes to make it work", I have no idea what's real and what's not?

Read this article about Kim's people calling the managers of various basketball teams and asking if their NBA stars would be interested in 'pretend' dating Kim for the opening episode of her show. WTF? How desperate for ratings and money can one already loaded person get?

Give me Khloe and Lamar any day. At least they are real. Even Kourtney and Scott's relationship isn't ideal but at least it's real.

Disappointed and disgruntled.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...