BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 27 November 2011

Happy birthday to my Love

Today is K's birthday! He turns 25 today and hasn't stopped reminding me since day one that he is three and a half years younger than me.

I couldn't be more proud of the man he has become. Especially since I met him just before his 21st birthday (which most girls know is a rather immature age for young men). Not K though. It seems like forever ago, but in 4 short years, our lives have changed dramatically and I am so thankful that I have him to share my life with.

He is determined, strong, happy and independent. He makes me laugh everyday. We spend a lot of time together but I never get sick of him (rarely, anyway). We developed our own personal language that we speak to each other with all the time and it makes me feel so close to him. He can talk to anyone. He is open, friendly and brutally honest about everything. He is also stubborn and a little too relaxed. But all of these plus a million more reasons make me love him more and more each day.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!! You are an amazing man. You have made my life complete. You are my life and love and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here with you.

(Honey & Fizz)

A million kisses today and everyday.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...