BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 21 October 2011

Our latest purchases

Keegan and I are so excited!! Last night we got some really good deals at Bing Lee. We purchased, in order of my favourites...

A brand spanking new stainless steel Fisher & Paykel fridge



A stainless steel Panasonic microwave which is pretty snazzy and definitely a bit OTT for us but whatever...


And our very own Fisher & Paykel 8 kg washing machine...


We debated over a front loader or top loader for ages and read plenty of reviews. We finally decided on a top loader because of it being easier for me to manage with my bad back. I also couldn't stand it if my washing machine started moving around the laundry like a few friends have told me their front loaders do. I like the look of the front loaders best but I have heard mixed reviews... Who has experience with top or front loaders? What do you like best? 

We cant wait to move in. About two weeks to go!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...