BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 16 October 2011

Loving Kim & Kourtney

Kim & Kourtney have been seriously rocking the outfit choices of late. Maybe its because they are in promo mode for the new season of Kim & Kourtney take NY so Monica Rose (stylist) is working overtime.

Cant wait to move out and get Foxtel hooked up again... I have missed watching the Kardashian Klan for the past 8 months...

I want these sunglasses... 
(Kourtney K's blog)

Love the fedora and the suit look
(Kim K's blog)

Love the shoulders
(Monica Rose)

This white shirt is stunning
(Kim K's blog)

Cute and simple - if I had to walk around in those heels everyday
I swear I would break my ankles
(Kim K's blog)

Loving the boots and the mustard poncho/wrap
(Kourtney K's blog)

Keep it up girlies... looking good.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...