BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

I heart Cherry Ripes

We have a chocolate box at work... and it is so dangerous! What makes it even more worrying is that it's a fundraising one for a colleague's son's school sport team so when I am feeling weak, I justify the chocolate choice by telling myself that I am donating to a good cause! Pathetic I know.

I am a sucker for Cherry Ripes. I haven't given in to the chocolate box for months... today was the day. I am about to go home to do an hour on the exercise bike as punishment.

My fingers... all over the devoured product... oops

To be honest, I have lost sight of the12WBT program since the long weekend. I feel like crap but I only have myself to blame. Time to get my butt into gear again.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...