BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Favourite decors

I am absolutely loving these design ideas... I am meant to be working from home today but instead I have been browsing design blogs and my image files where I have saved hundreds of pics I love. 

Perfect little nook. Love the striped walls. 
(Spearmint Decor)

Great reading space. 
(bellamumma)

Great way to use a difficult space. 
(in fin ity)

Even better staircase! No wasted space underneath. 
(Honey & Fizz)

One day... I think this is what the Hamptons must look like.
(The style at home blog)

I love the dramatic window covering and curved lounge!
(LiveLaughLoveThisLifee)

I would love to have an enormous island bench like this!
(LiveLaughLoveThisLifee)

I wouldn't normally think of a pink bathroom but this one is classic and beautiful.
(Live Breathe Decor)

Love the curved ottoman.
(Live Breathe Decor)

Fit for a King. I hope to have an man cave like this one day that would keep K and his mates and their mess away from the rest of the house! 
(LiveLaughLoveThisLifee)

OK I could keep going for hours but I have to get to work. Have a great Saturday everyone! 

L x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...