BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 5 September 2011

Positive Monday

I have decided to put some positive thoughts in my head instead of being sleepy and grumpy after an exhausting weekend! I hope everyone had a great weekend. How amazing was the sunshine!!

These girls are making me smile this morning!

Bee for her awesome colourful outfit and great sense of style.
(Atlantic Pacific)

This darling model for that great bikini!!
(Lost in Paris)

Kate Bosworth for her beautiful features and her amazing eyes.
(They all hate us)

This model for that dress - I would feel like a princess all day!
(Many shades of grey)

Miranda - just because she is Miranda!
(Lost in Paris)

Scarlet because I love her real-ness.
(They all hate us)

Sophie Monk because I hardly even recognised her - this image is so cool
(Vogue Australia 2004)

This model for her polka dots with red shoes - so French! 
(They all hate us)

Think positive and happy thoughts friends!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...