BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 12 September 2011

Heard of the 12WBT?

Has anyone heard of the 12WBT? What about Michelle Bridges? What about The Biggest Loser?

Well 12WBT is the fitness program, run by Michelle Bridges - you know the trainer from The Biggest Loser? And I started the Program today! I am pretty pumped. I am going to write about my progress here so that I have no excuses to be bad.

The main reason I started 12WBT (12 Week Body Transformation) is because, this summer, as you may have read, I want to go to the beach and be totally comfortable in a bikini! A rarity. My first goal is 62kgs and anything after that will be a bonus. Its a 12 week program so I will finish just before Christmas which will be a huge challenge to stay motivated over the NY break. But this time, I am determined to get there!

With Michelle Bridges as a teacher - its definitely possible! Her body is amazing.

(MichelleBridges.com.au)

So here I go. Wish me luck!

 L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...