BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Crazy Week

I have sucked at blogging this week! Ahhhh so hard to find the time when work life and personal life is flat chat! I am certainly looking forward to the long weekend that's for sure.

Work is crazy at the moment and then I have been getting home and helping Mum with our side project - Peek A Boutique - for those of you who don't know about it, check it out! Cooking healthy meals and exercising for my 12WBT is taking up lots of time too. And on top of all of that, the move in date is getting closer and closer and we have been trying to get organised! Not that I am complaining about all of this. I love being busy and having lots going on seems to make me more productive (except with blogging this week - ha ha).

The long weekend will be perfect to catch up on everything! I plan on doing lots of blogging and lots of development on the Xmas range for Peek A Boutique and lots of relaxing, not to mention a day at the races on Saturday! Whooo!

Hope everyone is well and staying dry with this awful weather about.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...