BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Christmas Holidays - BOOKED!

Our Christmas holidays are locked and loaded. We are off to Port Douglas and I cannot contain my excitement! K and I are going with two of his brothers and their girlfriends so there will be six of us for eight relaxing nights and seven days of sunshine and cocktails! Check out these amazing photos of our hotel. It's called the Pool Resort... I am sure you can see why.

You dive into the pool from your balcony! 



(All photos are from Pool Resort website)

Very excited about our little getaway. I cannot wait to arrive on Boxing Day. We are going to make the most of our visit to Port Douglas and do a Great Barrier Reef Tour, maybe a Daintree River trip and definitely some paddle boarding (never tried it but I am desperate to give it a go). 

Afternoon nap, cocktails before dinner, followed by wining and dining and then finished off by a dip before bed. Sounds like heaven to me! 

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...