BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 9 August 2011

TopShop in Sydney! How perfect.

According to Fashionising.com, Top Shop has chosen the Gowings building on the corner of Market and George Streets to set up shop!

It's far enough from my office to make a quick trip during my lunch hour too difficult, but close enough that I can 'try and buy' instore rather than 'guess and buy' online to get some of those great pieces I have been eyeing off. Cant wait to see the doors open. Although, if Zara's opening a few months back is anything to go by, I might make my visit a few weeks after the grand opening!

Cannot deal with crowds.




All images from TopShop.com

I am sure they will bring some great and affordable pieces to the Aussie market. 

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...