BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 8 August 2011

Sunday Rainbow!

When you are feeling a little down... there is nothing better than a rainbow on the way to visit your girlfriends!



I spent a lot of time with my girlfriends on the weekend which was just what I needed! I had a delicious breakfast with one on Saturday morning in Cronulla, then I visited another who broke her nose and had to have plastic surgery last week (she was elbowed in the face at soccer). On Saturday afternoon I had a few quiet drinks with another girlfriend to watch the Bledisloe Cup and then on Sunday night I had a night in with my gorgeous school friends for pizza and the Masterchef finale!

Nothing better than a weekend full of girlfriend time!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...