BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 22 August 2011

I love word artwork

There is something really great about words as artwork. I love these prints below... they are made by Simone from Honey and Fizz and are so affordable - buy them here.



This is my favourite print but I think K might think its a bit girly for (shared) our new home! 

This month's issue of Home Beautiful has a feature on a NSW Central Coast couple who completed the most amazing renovation. There is a photo taken just outside their kitchen of a word artwork with local Central Coast towns named. I love it. 

(Home Beautiful magazine - September 2011 - page 85)

I also saw word artwork on The Block recently in Katrina and Amie's second bedroom and ensuite. 





I am not sure what I would want my word artwork to say... maybe I could think of something personal to K and I and then get it screen printed? Hmmm.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...