BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

I heart flowers

One thing I am desperately looking forward to when we move into our new home is having fresh flowers. I absolutely love fresh flowers. Many people (including the bf) think they are a bit of a waste of money. But I disagree wholeheartedly.

Every Friday, on my way home from work, I walk past a great little florist inside Martin Place station. It's so reasonably priced and I will buy a bunch of flowers on Fridays. They will make me happy for the whole weekend.

I cant wait.

(getatmebro)

(the beach is my soul)

(They All Hate Us)

(Wild Hearts & Open Eyes)

(They All Hate Us)

(Sacramento Street)

(Carefree Living)

(Google)

(Lily and Rose)

(Flickr)

(Style Me Pretty blog - Picotte Weddings photography - Holly Flora flowers)

My favourites are tulips... what are yours?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...