BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 11 July 2011

Think I might make a trip to Officeworks...

Redecorating our apartment is my top priority at the moment. I have been spending hours online almost daily searching for the best and most perfect pieces to decorate our new space with. I cannot wait to get started.

We have a lounge room, bedroom, second bedroom/study and dining area to decorate and all I know for sure is that the study will be white, sleek and polished. I think this has stemmed from my excitement for our upcoming purchase of an Apple MacBook. I have been undecided about what colours we will tone the room with, until I came across this image from Adore Home Magazine. I LOVE!


Well known stylist Jason Grant has collaborated with Officeworks to design the 'Philosophy Winter Collection 2011'. I love Officeworks and spent many hours of my uni years strolling the isles procrastinating. I am loving the lavender accents in this image. I wonder if K will go for this? We appear to be clashing on our design choices lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...