BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 22 July 2011

They call me mellow yellow...

I love yellow. It is such a positive happy colour. I am inspired by all things yellow today. I think I am missing the sunshine... Sydney is ridiculously rainy and grey at the moment!

(spearmintdecor)

(livebreathedecor)

(spearmintdecor)

(allaboutedie)

(Redhead beach, Newcastle)

(australianmodels)

(lost in paris)

(fashionolive)

(sticksandstones)

(wild hearts & open eyes)

(fashion chalet)

(style essentials)

(underwater.com.au)

(Vogue - fashionising)

(Google)

(highsnobiety)

(myfriendfranky)


(style.com - Steve Madden)

I had yellow heels a few years ago... there were amaze. I think I wore them once, before they became filthy and I was forced to send them to the back of the wardrobe. 

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...