BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Make up makes me HAPPY

Especially when its cheap and includes freebies! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE StrawberryNet. Yes, its been around for ages and yes, I am sure everyone knows about it but I find the experience exciting every time, so I just had to share.

This time, I only spent $122 and I got the following products;
  • Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution 250ml
  • Dermologica Active Moist 100ml
  • Mac Select Sheer Loose Powder # NC20 8g
  • Mac Slimshine Lipstick - Gentle Simmer 2.3g
  • FREEBIE - Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturiser SPF15 - No. 04 Dark 50ml
  • FREEBIE - Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick - #101 Oasis 3.5g
  • FREEBIE - Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme Eye Shadow - #305 Snakeskin Silver 2.5g
  • FREEBIE - Vincent Longo Perfect Shine Lip Gloss - Verosa 7ml


While I will probably never wear silver eye shadow, everything else is great! Seriously, what’s not to love!
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...