BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Blog Post #1

It’s 11 days out from my 28th birthday… and I want this coming year to be different. I no longer feel like spending the year wanting to be someplace else. Turning 28 is going to be about turning my attitude around. I have a great life and I should be celebrating it rather than critiquing it.

Arriving at 28 is going to be about being content. It’s going to be the year that I hold it together when things don’t go my way. The year I do not reduce myself to tears when a bill comes out that I wasn’t expecting and leaves me broke for the rest of the fortnight until pay day. The year that I become a doer and not just a thinker. The year that I appreciate the little things… and do the things that make me the happiest.

I am a talker – a sharer – and I have many things to share with those who want to listen. You will find me talking about family, friends, my amazing man, my two dogs – Sooki & Frankie, my new unit and everything that I need to style it perfectly, decorating ideas, craft and card making, food, fashion, furniture, my guilty pleasures and anything pretty that I love.

This blog has been in my mind for awhile and I was unsure of the direction I wanted to take it. I have been writing posts for months about so many different things… but I would simply save them and they would never see the light of cyber world.

Then I thought… stop putting it off and just get it done. Here we go.
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...