BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 10 July 2011

Bali Karma Kandara

Yesterday morning I visited the dentist (eeek!) and found myself flicking anxiously through a magazine in the waiting room. My nerves seemed to relax a little (albeit momentarily) when I came across these images of a magnificent holiday resort in Bali which I just had to share! WOW!

Afternoon tapas and cocktails

Look at those two getting it on in the background! Ha! These poolside cabanas would be perfect for me seeing as I am so pale and cant lie in the sun for more than 3 minutes. 

Waking up to this... umm yeah I think I could manage. 

I can totally see myself in her position... 

A glass of sauvignon blanc and a piece of atlantic salmon please...

Yep... again this is totally me. 

The Bali Karma Kandara looks incredible. There is also a Karma Kandara resort in Mykonos and Koh Samui, Thailand. I know where I want to go for my next overseas holiday. HEAVEN!
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...